Page 1 of 1
**FOR INTERNAL DIRECT CARE SERVICES ONLY** The course is intended for all senior staff working in any social care commissioned service setting (including nurses working in these settings or frontline staff looking for continued professional development).Essential Information
We will contact you if any changes have to be made to this session due to COVID-19 government announcements and advice.
Year 2 Teachers including New to Year 2, ECTs & NQTs +1
The course is designed for teachers to attend all 3 sessions, however individual sessions can also be booked.
Session 1: Reading (October):
• Explore the teacher assessment framework for reading
• Provide ideas and suggestions on how to plan to meet the needs of all pupils including those who are on track to achieve working at greater depth within the expected standard
• Ensuring long and medium term plans for reading are broad, balanced and make opportunities to assess children at key points across the year
• Looking at the range and depth of evidence needed to support Year 2 assessments
• Opportunities to moderate collections of reading and agree the standards, using the exemplification materials to support this
£35 per person per session for all LA maintained schools in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire
(£25 per person per session for second & subsequent delegates)
£45 per person per session for all academies in Peterborough and Cambridgeshire, schools from other LAs and Independent schools
(£35 per person per session for second & subsequent delegates)
Failure to attend, without notification prior to the event, will incur a full charge