Page 1 of 1
The Moderation Workshops enable Reception Teachers and other relevant staff to:
• Take part in agreement trialling activities
• Share their judgements with moderating teams and colleagues to ensure that the ‘pitch’ of their profile judgements is accurate
• Ensure that they are being carried out in accordance with the requirements and in line with exemplified national standards.
Teachers must bring with them:
• Observational evidence for a minimum of 3 children from across the school’s classes showing, where possible, attainment at Emerging, Expected and Exceeding: Please bring hard copies (Areas of Learning tbc)
• Current or recent cohort data
• EYFS Profile Handbook 2020
• EYFS ARA 2020
• EYFS Profile Exemplification materials.
No Charge for this course
|Session||Session Date||Session Time||Session Venue||Map|
|1||05 May 2020||13:15 - 16:15||Venue - Weston Homes Stadium, Peterborough United Football Club||Map|
Termly half day meetings provide opportunities for networking with colleagues, exploring examples of mathematical activities, and discussion of pedagogical issues. There will be ideas and support for leaders to lead staff training and professional development in their schools.
Session 3: Summer Term
• Updates and latest news
• Ensuring accurate end of year assessment
• Subject focus: Transition EYFS into Year 1
• Identifying early gaps and misconceptions
NB: Outline programme may be subject to change due to the publication of national and local initiatives.
£65 per person per session for all Peterborough schools and Cambridgeshire LA maintained schools *
£75 per person per session for other LA schools and Independent schools*
Please note: Failure to attend, without notification prior to the event, will incur a full charge.
*No charge for schools who have bought into the leadership workshop package