Falls Prevention 12/7/2019
Aimed at Support Workers & PA’s in Adult Social Care & PVI.Learning outcomes
- Define what is meant by falls in the workplace.
- Explain the costs associated with falls in the work place.
- Describe key legislation relating to fall in the work place.
- Demonstrate hazard analysis and risk assessment in relation to falls.
- List methods of falls management and prevention.
- Effect of medication that can contribute to falls etc.
9.30am-12.30am & 1.00pm-4.00pmVenue:
Peterborough United Football Club