New to CPD Online? Here’s how to register as a PCC employee ...Access CPD Online's self-registration page here.
There are some important things to note when registering, so please follow the step by step instructions below:
- You will be asked to select a service: choose Adults, Children’s or Corporate as appropriate (Corporate covers staff across the council who are not in adult social care or children services).
- Name details as appropriate.
- ‘Job Title’ - Enter your official job title in this free text box.
- ‘Job role’ - You must select only from the specific options which begin with ‘PCC’. Please do not select from other job roles or add new ones.
- Establishment member or Individual – Select the ‘Establishment member’ radio button. This is an important step. Please DO NOT select 'individual'. By selecting 'Establishment member', you will be recorded as a PCC member of staff on the system, which will inform your access rights, and your line manager will have the correct reporting and enrolling functions for their team.
- This will present three establishment fields, so please select:
- Peterborough as your Organisational Area
- Your directorate (which will start with ‘PCC’) as your sector
- Your team name (which will begin with ‘PCC’) as the establishment.
- Please take the opportunity to add your special requirements information to receive appropriate support relating to access, health, or learning needs. These will be added to your CPD profile, meaning the information is applied to all your bookings. This information will be treated in confidence and will not be added to the register. You can edit this at any time.
- Once you have submitted your request, the Workforce Development team will review and issue a confirmation email and your account will be active.
For those who already have CPD Online, your login credentials remain the same.
If you do not know your login details, please contact email@example.com. Please do not set up a new account.
It is important for you to keep your account up to date with any changes, such as a change in job title or team. If you notice anything which needs updating on your CPD profile, please contact the Workforce Development Team.
If you experience any problems logging into CPD Online, or have any other queries, please contact the Workforce Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01733 207133.